Human beings are a social species, a human in isolation can barely be called a human at all, certainly to exist in the world we need to communicate with others, to help them and accept their help. You will improve these social skills, become better at interacting with others.
We divide this subject into three inter-connected topics.
- Social Perception
- Transcendence Institute Visualisation Guidance File – Social Skills – Social Perception
- Background Music by Alexander Blu – rearranged by the Transcendence Institute
- Both mp3s (CC) – Creative Commons, Sharealike, Attribute.
- Social Perception – Social Perception
- Social Perception – Tells
- Social Perception – Hierarchy
- Social Perception – Network Effects
- Social Signalling
During August 2008 we discussed our social perception, our awareness of the signals that people use to let each other know their social status, their tells and body language, and find ways to improve our awareness of those signals..
During April 2009 we plan to discuss ways to better project our own social status, to gain conscious control over the presentation of our body language to others
During December 2009 we plan to discuss ways to improve our linguistic prowess, increase our vocabulary, become more fluent and better at explaining and influencing with words.